Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BRO had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BRO was 1.46% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BRO was 1.30% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BRO was 1.84% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BRO was 4.06% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BRO was 11.66% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BRO had returned +3.05% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Brown & Brown, Inc. Common Stock (BRO)
Brown & Brown markets and sells insurance products and services primarily in the United States, as well as in London, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands. The Company’s has four operating segments: the Retail Division provides insurance products and services to commercial public entity professional and individual customers; the National Programs Division provides professional liability and related package products for certain professionals and markets targeted products and services to industries trade groups public entities and market niches; the Wholesale Brokerage Division markets and sells excess and surplus commercial and personal insurance and reinsurance through agents and brokers; and the Services Division provides customers with third party claims administration consulting for the workers compensation insurance market comprehensive medical utilization management services. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida. View our full BRO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!