Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BSBR had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- BSBR was -16.52% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSBR was -14.92% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSBR was -17.68% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSBR was -23.33% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSBR was -12.51% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSBR had returned -15.71% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Banco Santander Brasil SA American Depositary Shares, each representing one unit (BSBR)
Banco Santander Brasil S.A. provides banking products and services in Brazil and internationally. The company offers commercial banking, investment, mortgage, leasing, credit card, and foreign exchange services, as well as various lending and financing services. The company was founded in 1957 and is based in São Paulo, Brazil. View our full BSBR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!