Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BSX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- BSX was 7.51% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSX was 9.62% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSX was 14.03% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSX was 18.79% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSX was 20.52% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BSX had returned +36.51% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Boston Scientific Corporation Common Stock (BSX)
Boston Scientific develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for use in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Cardiovascular, Rhythm Management, and MedSurg. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Marlborough, Massachusetts. View our full BSX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!