Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BT had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BT was -9.40% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BT was -13.83% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BT was -14.05% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BT was -17.42% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BT was -19.97% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BT had returned -22.94% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About BT Group plc American Depositary Shares (BT)
BT Group provides fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and television products and services in the United Kingdom and in more than 170 countries around the world. The company was established in 2001 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. View our full BT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!