Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BTI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BTI was -1.54% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BTI was -2.36% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BTI was -7.54% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BTI was -13.72% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BTI was -18.33% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BTI had returned -25.48% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. Common Stock ADR (BTI)
British American Tobacco manufactures and sells tobacco products, including cigarettes, roll-your-own tobacco, cigars, e-cigarettes, medicinal nicotine products and tobacco heating products. It sells its products in the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Eastern and Western Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in London, United Kingdom. View our full BTI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!