Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BURL had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- BURL was -5.00% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BURL was -3.80% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BURL was -4.71% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BURL was 4.13% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BURL was 14.96% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BURL had returned -5.65% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Burlington Stores, Inc. Common Stock (BURL)
Burlington Stores operates a national chain of off-price retail stores offering ladies’, men’s and children’s apparel and accessories, home goods, baby products and coats, principally under the name Burlington Stores. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Burlington, New Jersey. View our full BURL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!