Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BWLD had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- BWLD was 1.05% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BWLD was 4.84% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BWLD was 10.52% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BWLD was 6.15% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BWLD was -10.05% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BWLD had returned -23.02% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (BWLD)
Buffalo Wild Wings is an owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. View our full BWLD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!