Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- BZH had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- BZH was 1.01% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BZH was 0.08% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BZH was -2.14% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BZH was -5.41% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BZH was -16.02% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- BZH had returned -22.85% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.02% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Beazer Homes USA, Inc. Common Stock (BZH)
Beazer Homes designs, builds, and sells single-family and multi-family homes in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full BZH ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!