Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CAG had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CAG was 4.42% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAG was -0.51% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAG was -2.23% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAG was -2.67% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAG was -2.65% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAG had returned -3.96% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ConAgra Brands, Inc. Common Stock (CAG)
Conagra Brands operates through three segments: Consumer Foods, Commercial Foods, and Private Brands. The company offers branded food products in various categories, such as meals, entrees, condiments, sides, snacks, and desserts to various retail channels, such as frozen, refrigerated, and shelf-stable temperature classes. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska. View our full CAG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!