Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CARS had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CARS was 1.41% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CARS was 1.01% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CARS was 8.02% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CARS was 5.52% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CARS was 7.47% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CARS had returned +2.70% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Cars.com Inc. Common Stock (CARS)
Cars.com is a leading online destination that helps car shoppers and owners buy, sell and service their vehicles. The company is one of the largest digital automotive platform that features new and used vehicle listings, a comprehensive set of research tools and a database of consumer reviews. Cars.com companies include DealerRater, Auto.com, PickupTrucks.com and NewCars.com. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Chicago. View our full CARS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!