Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CASY had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CASY was 0.13% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CASY was -0.48% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CASY was -3.78% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CASY was -2.98% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CASY was 0.88% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CASY had returned +0.78% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Caseys General Stores, Inc. (CASY)
Casey’s General Stores operates convenience stores in the Midwest, offering a selection of food, including freshly prepared foods, beverage and tobacco products, health and beauty aids, automotive products, as well as gasoline. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Ankeny, Iowa. View our full CASY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!