Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CAT had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CAT was 1.72% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAT was 1.47% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAT was 4.18% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAT was 2.83% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAT was 9.02% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CAT had returned +0.91% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Caterpillar, Inc. Common Stock (CAT)
Caterpillar is a manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Peoria, Illinois. View our full CAT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.