Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CATB had a POWR Rating of F (Strong Sell) coming into today.
- CATB was -7.95% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CATB was -13.01% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CATB was -19.71% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CATB was -31.13% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CATB was -20.61% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CATB had returned -16.11% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CATB)
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics using its proprietary Safely Metabolized And Rationally Targeted, or SMART, linker technology platform. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View our full CATB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!