Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CB had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CB was 1.50% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CB was 0.30% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CB was 0.42% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CB was 2.43% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CB was -0.08% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CB had returned -5.30% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Chubb Limited Common Stock (CB)
Chubb Limited provides property and casualty insurance to businesses and individuals. It offers personal insurance products for homes, valuable articles, homeowners, automobiles, and yachts; and personal liability, and personal accident and supplemental health insurance products. The company also provides various commercial insurance products, including multiple peril, primary liability, excess and umbrella liability, automobile, workers compensation, and property and marine insurance products. The company was formerly known as ACE Limited and changed its name to Chubb Limited in January 2016. Chubb Limited was founded in 1985 and is based in Zurich, Switzerland. View our full CB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!