Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CBI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- CBI was -0.66% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CBI was -11.64% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CBI was -21.47% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CBI was -22.07% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CBI was -18.27% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CBI had returned -16.17% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.77% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. Common Stock (CBI)
Chicago Bridge & Iron provides conceptual design, technology, engineering, procurement, fabrication, modularization, construction, commissioning, maintenance, program management, and environmental services worldwide. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. View our full CBI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!