Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CCL had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CCL was -0.01% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCL was 0.19% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCL was -2.11% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCL was -5.54% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCL was -8.77% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCL had returned -10.44% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Carnival Corporation Common Stock (CCL)
Carnival Corporation offers cruise services under the Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, and Seabourn brand names in North America; and AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, and P&O Cruises names in Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Miami, Florida. View our full CCL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!