Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CCM had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CCM was -3.46% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCM was -4.86% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCM was -8.58% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCM was -9.24% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCM was -6.02% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCM had returned -8.91% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited ADS (Each represents three ordinary shares) (CCM)
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited operates a network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers. Its services include linear accelerators external beam radiotherapy, gamma knife radiosurgery, head gamma knife systems, body gamma knife systems, CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery system, proton beam therapy, and diagnostic imaging services. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China. View our full CCM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.