Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CCU had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CCU was -0.42% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCU was 1.79% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCU was 4.80% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCU was 0.72% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCU was -0.98% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CCU had returned -7.81% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.73% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. Common Stock (CCU)
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. owns and operates brewing facilities primarily in Chile. The company offers alcoholic and nonalcoholic beer under 10 proprietary brands and 5 licensed brands; cider and spirits; and wines, as well as distributes Sol and Budweiser beer. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Santiago, Chile. View our full CCU ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!