Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CDE had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- CDE was 1.93% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CDE was 3.21% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CDE was 7.52% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CDE was -0.67% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CDE was -12.27% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CDE had returned +2.31% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Coeur Mining, Inc. Common Stock (CDE)
Coeur Mining Inc. engages in the ownership, operation, exploration, and development of silver and gold mining properties primarily in the United States, Mexico, Bolivia, Argentina, Australia, Ecuador, Chile, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Chicago, Illinois. View our full CDE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!