Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CERN had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CERN was 0.85% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CERN was 1.41% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CERN was -2.79% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CERN was -4.27% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CERN was -3.93% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CERN had returned -4.08% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Cerner Corporation (CERN)
Cerner Corporation designs, develops, markets, installs, hosts, and supports healthcare information technology, healthcare devices, hardware, and content solutions for healthcare organizations and consumers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in North Kansas City, Missouri. View our full CERN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!