Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CHGG had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CHGG was -4.85% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHGG was -4.54% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHGG was -1.77% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHGG was 1.86% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHGG was 10.93% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHGG had returned -2.39% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -2.01% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Chegg, Inc. Common Stock (CHGG)
Chegg rents and sells print textbooks; and provides e-Textbooks, supplemental materials, Chegg Study service, textbook buyback, courses, internships, and college admissions and scholarship services, as well as offers enrollment marketing and brand advertising services. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California. View our full CHGG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!