Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CHTR had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CHTR was 1.18% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHTR was -1.09% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHTR was -2.70% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHTR was 0.44% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHTR was -1.87% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CHTR had returned +3.46% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Charter Communications, Inc. – Class A Common Stock (CHTR)
Charter Communications, a cable operator, provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut. View our full CHTR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!