Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CI had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CI was 0.07% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CI was 0.10% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CI was -4.89% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CI was -3.85% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CI was 2.95% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CI had returned -4.41% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Cigna Corporation Common Stock (CI)
Cigna Corporation offers medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services. The Company operates in three segments: Global Health-Care, Global Supplemental Benefits and Group Disability and Life. The company was founded in 1792 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut. View our full CI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!