Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CIB had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CIB was 0.20% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIB was -0.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIB was 4.29% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIB was 7.93% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIB was 11.25% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIB had returned +22.10% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About BanColombia S.A. Common Stock (CIB)
Bancolombia SA provides financial products and services to a diversified individual, corporate and government customer base throughout Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean region. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Medellín, Colombia. View our full CIB ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!