Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CIGI had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CIGI was 4.03% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIGI was 6.11% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIGI was 8.90% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIGI was 15.40% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIGI was 25.96% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIGI had returned +24.86% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Colliers International Group Inc. – Subordinate Voting Shares (CIGI)
Colliers International Group provides a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Toronto, Canada. View our full CIGI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.