Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CIR had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CIR was -6.82% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIR was -8.56% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIR was -3.44% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIR was -4.19% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIR was -6.88% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CIR had returned -7.93% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About CIRCOR International, Inc. Common Stock (CIR)
Circor International designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered products and subsystems for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts. View our full CIR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!