Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CLMT had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CLMT was 8.77% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLMT was 5.84% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLMT was -0.17% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLMT was -5.08% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLMT was 9.38% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLMT had returned -2.60% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. – Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT)
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP produces and sells specialty hydrocarbon products in North America. It operates in three segments: Specialty Products, Fuel Products, and Oilfield Services. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana. View our full CLMT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!