Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CLVS had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- CLVS was 7.20% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLVS was 7.70% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLVS was 6.94% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLVS was 2.06% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLVS was -12.14% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CLVS had returned -10.82% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS)
Clovis Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Boulder, Colorado. View our full CLVS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.