Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CMCSA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CMCSA was 5.81% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMCSA was 6.83% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMCSA was 6.86% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMCSA was 3.42% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMCSA was 3.10% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMCSA had returned +15.89% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Comcast Corporation – Class A Common Stock (CMCSA)
Comcast Corporation, one of the largest cable providers in the U.S., provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services. The company was founded in 1963 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. View our full CMCSA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!