Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CMI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- CMI was 1.77% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMI was -1.16% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMI was -5.17% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMI was -11.07% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMI was -16.34% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMI had returned -22.42% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.02% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Cummins Inc. Common Stock (CMI)
Cummins Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes, and services diesel and natural gas engines, and engine-related component products. It operates through four segments: Engine, Distribution, Components, and Power Generation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Columbus, Indiana. View our full CMI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!