Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CMO had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CMO was -1.23% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMO was -0.83% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMO was -1.69% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMO was -4.02% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMO was -2.64% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMO had returned -0.07% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Capstead Mortgage Corporation Common Stock (CMO)
Capstead Mortgage Corporation invests in a leveraged portfolio of short-duration residential adjustable-rate mortgage (“ARM”) securities issued and guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae, referred to as agency-guaranteed mortgage securities. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Dallas, Texas. View our full CMO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!