Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CMTL had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CMTL was 4.02% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMTL was 7.20% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMTL was 8.92% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMTL was 11.10% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMTL was 19.75% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CMTL had returned +8.86% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL)
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces, and markets products, systems, and services for communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Telecommunications Transmission, RF Microwave Amplifiers, and Mobile Data Communications. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Melville, New York. View our full CMTL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!