Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CNX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CNX was 9.11% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CNX was 18.36% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CNX was 19.01% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CNX was 29.82% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CNX was 44.90% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CNX had returned +18.32% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About CNX Resources Corporation Common Stock (CNX)
Consol Resources operates as an integrated energy/coal company in the United States and internationally. The company operates through two divisions, Exploration and Production (E&P), and Coal. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. View our full CNX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!