Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CONN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CONN was 3.62% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CONN was 3.98% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CONN was 8.24% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CONN was 25.50% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CONN was 59.59% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CONN had returned +149.01% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +19.44% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Conn’s, Inc. (CONN)
Conn’s, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of durable consumer goods and related services in the United States. It operates through Retail and Credit segments. The companys stores provide home appliances comprising refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and ranges; furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room, and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; and home office products consisting of computers, tablets, printers, and accessories. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas. View our full CONN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.