Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- COO had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- COO was 5.30% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COO was 6.46% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COO was 6.04% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COO was 5.54% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COO was 3.78% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COO had returned +13.03% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The Cooper Companies, Inc. Common Stock (COO)
The Cooper Companies operates through two business units. CooperVision is a global manufacturer providing products for contact lens wearers. CooperSurgical focuses on supplying women’s health clinicians with products and treatment options to improve the delivery of healthcare to women. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Pleasanton, California. View our full COO ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!