Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- COST had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- COST was 0.84% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COST was 0.73% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COST was 5.17% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COST was 11.58% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COST was 13.70% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COST had returned +1.75% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +3.47% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)
Costco Wholesale operates membership warehouses, offering branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. The company also operates gas stations, pharmacies, food courts, optical dispensing centers, photo processing centers, and hearing-aid centers,; and engages in the travel business. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Issaquah, Washington. View our full COST ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!