Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- COUP had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- COUP was 4.99% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COUP was 10.97% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COUP was 24.43% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COUP was 32.57% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COUP was 42.85% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- COUP had returned +55.00% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP)
Coupa Software Inc. provides cloud-based spend management platform. The company’s platform connects organization with suppliers globally; and provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money, as well as enables businesses to achieve savings that drive profitability. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California. View our full COUP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!