Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CP had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CP was 0.51% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CP was 1.30% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CP was 5.34% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CP was 5.55% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CP was 8.90% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CP had returned +18.18% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Canadian Pacific Railway Limited Common Stock (CP)
Canadian Pacific Railway operates a transcontinental railway in Canada and the United States. The company provides logistics and supply chain expertise services. It transports bulk commodities, including grain, coal, fertilizers, and sulphur; and intermodal traffic comprising retail goods in overseas containers that can be transported by train, ship, and truck, as well as in domestic containers and trailers that can be moved by train and truck. The company was founded in 1881 and is based in Calgary, Canada. View our full CP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!