Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CRD.B had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CRD.B was 2.06% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRD.B was 2.58% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRD.B was 2.68% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRD.B was -2.72% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRD.B was -1.13% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRD.B had returned +0.52% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Crawford & Company Common Stock (CRD.B)
Crawford & Company provides claims management solutions for the risk management and insurance industries, and self-insured entities worldwide. The company operates through four segments: U.S. Services, International, Broadspire, and Garden City Group. It offers Crawford Solution, which provides integrated claim, business process outsourcing, and consulting services for various product lines, such as property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full CRD.B ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!