Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CRL had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CRL was -0.36% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRL was -2.47% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRL was -3.95% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRL was -5.43% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRL was -1.07% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRL had returned -6.82% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. Common Stock (CRL)
Charles River Laboratories provides products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts. View our full CRL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!