Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CRM had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CRM was -0.06% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRM was 1.38% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRM was 3.90% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRM was 8.34% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRM was 12.97% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRM had returned +28.31% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Salesforce.com Inc Common Stock (CRM)
Salesforce.com provides enterprise cloud computing solutions, with a focus on customer relationship management to various businesses and industries worldwide. The Company offers six core cloud services that include sales force automation, customer service and support, marketing automation, community management, analytics and a cloud platform for building custom applications. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Francisco, California. View our full CRM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!