Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CRON had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CRON was -1.41% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRON was 13.31% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRON was 44.35% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRON was 56.78% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRON was 59.77% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRON had returned +45.81% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Cronos Group Inc. – Common Share (CRON)
Cronos Group seeks to invest in companies either licensed, or actively seeking a license, to produce medical marijuana pursuant to Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations. The firm typically invests in companies based in Canada. Cronos Group was founded in January, 2013 and is based in Toronto, Canada. View our full CRON ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!