Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CRVS had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- CRVS was 9.05% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRVS was 10.26% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRVS was -2.31% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRVS was -17.08% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRVS was -24.89% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CRVS had returned -12.74% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS)
Corvus Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of small molecule and antibody agents that target the immune system to treat patients with cancer. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Burlingame, California. View our full CRVS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!