Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CSGS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CSGS was 3.01% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CSGS was 4.04% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CSGS was 0.13% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CSGS was -2.71% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CSGS was -8.13% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CSGS had returned -9.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.91% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS)
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider’s customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado. View our full CSGS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!