Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CTRL had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- CTRL was 1.36% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CTRL was -0.04% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CTRL was -12.09% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CTRL was -16.84% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CTRL was -7.08% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CTRL had returned -17.17% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Control4 Corporation (CTRL)
Control4 Corporation provides automation and control solutions for the connected home in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company offers Control4 solution that functions as the operating system of the home, integrating music, video, lighting, temperature, security, communications, and other devices in the home automation market. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. View our full CTRL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!