Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CVG had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CVG was 5.62% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVG was 5.30% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVG was 6.82% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVG was 7.89% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVG was 5.27% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVG had returned +6.41% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Convergys Corporation Common Stock (CVG)
Convergys Corporation provides customer management services to communications and media, technology, financial services, retail, and healthcare industries in North America and internationally. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. View our full CVG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!