Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CVGI had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- CVGI was 3.87% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVGI was 4.22% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVGI was -1.99% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVGI was 4.00% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVGI was 21.47% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVGI had returned +2.99% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (CVGI)
Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. designs, engineers, produces, and sells various cab related products and systems in North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific regions. It operates through two segments, the Global Truck and Bus, and the Global Construction and Agriculture. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in New Albany, Ohio. View our full CVGI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!