Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CVNA had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- CVNA was 1.33% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVNA was 5.07% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVNA was 13.57% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVNA was 16.64% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVNA was 26.41% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVNA had returned +22.38% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Carvana Co. Class A Common Stock (CVNA)
Carvana sells used cars online. It has distribution centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Nashville, Tennessee; and Charlotte, North Carolina. It also has physical presence in Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Pittsburgh, Texas; and St. Louis, Missouri. Carvana, LLC operates as a subsidiary of DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona. View our full CVNA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!