Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CVS had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CVS was 0.38% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVS was 0.99% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVS was 6.69% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVS was 12.79% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVS was 14.43% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CVS had returned +12.01% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About CVS Health Corporation Common Stock (CVS)
CVS Health Corporation provides integrated pharmacy health care services in the United States. The company operates through Pharmacy Services and Retail Pharmacy segments. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. View our full CVS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!