Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- CYRX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- CYRX was 8.61% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CYRX was 13.85% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CYRX was 13.86% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CYRX was 20.32% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CYRX was 33.33% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- CYRX had returned +13.27% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About CryoPort, Inc. (CYRX)
CryoPort, Inc. provides cryogenic logistics solutions to the life sciences industry in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company offers Cryoportal, a cloud-based logistics management software that automates the entry of orders, prepares customs documentation, and facilitates status and location monitoring of shipped orders while in transit; and CryoPort Express Shippers, which are cryogenic dry vapor shippers that use liquid nitrogen contained inside a vacuum insulated vessel, which serves as a refrigerant to provide stable storage temperatures. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Irvine, California. View our full CYRX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.